Images of Multiplicity: Spaces, Entanglement, Hybridity
Head back to programme.
Next session: 15:45-17:00 CET/9:45-11:00 EST
When attempting to analyse multiple legalities, various conceptualizations have been and continue to be offered to capture this phenomenon. These different conceptualizations rest on different images of multiplicity. How do we arrive at such diverging conceptualizations, and what are the reasons behind them? This panel presents and discusses three different images of multiplicity.
- Dana Burchardt, Berlin Potsdam Research Group “International Law – Rise or Decline?”
- Francesco Corradini, Graduate Institute Geneva
- Valentin Jeutner, Lund University, Sweden.
- Discussant: Brian Z. Tamanaha, Washington University
- Moderator: Hannah Birkenkötter, HU Berlin
Leave A Comment