If you have
- a passion for cutting-edge legal research,
- a keen interest in constitutionalism,
- a law degree / Erstes Juristisches Staatsexamen (pol-sci or similar welcome too),
- proficiency in English and/or (preferably and) German and generally a highly developed sense of language,
- a knack for teasing the real story out of even the most convoluted piece of legal scholarship,
- an interest in working on an ambitious and innovative project at the interface of open-access academic publishing and journalism,
you might be exactly the person we are looking for: a part-time (50%) editor in our office in Berlin.
Here is what the job entails:
- in-depth editing of texts,
- developing ideas for blog posts,
- communicating with authors,
- participating in projects (online symposia, podcast et al.)
Here is what we offer:
- a job in Berlin (50%, ≈ TV-L E14 equivalent),
- a great editorial team,
- a large network of authors and cooperation partners,
- close contact to many of the most renowned scholars in the field,
- exciting, varied and relevant work with a high degree of personal responsibility.
We are looking forward to your application! Do get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any further questions or to send in your documents (letter of interest, CV etc., the usual).