Webinar Series: Power and the COVID-19 Pandemic
Marking the conclusion of the „Power and the COVID-19 Pandemic“ Symposium, this webinar series brings together contributors from around the world to discuss the impact of the pandemic on law and governance, drawing on five transversal themes: human rights; democracy; the rule of law; science and decision-making; and the impact of an extended emergency.
The 2021 „Power and the COVID-19 Pandemic“ was hosted by the Verfassungsblog, convened by Joelle Grogan, and supported by Democracy Reporting International, the Horizon-2020 RECONNECT Project and the Bingham Centre for the Rule of Law.
Each panel will consist of short interventions by each speaker, followed by a moderated Q&A session. Tweet your questions with #PowerandPandemic.
Wendesday, 12 May 2021
- WEBINAR 1: „Human Rights and the COVID-19 Pandemic“, 10.00-11.30 CEST
Thursday, 13 May 2021
- WEBINAR 2: „Democracy and Disruption“, 09.00-10.30 CEST
- WEBINAR 3: „Science, Law and Decision-Making“, 15.00-16.30 CEST
Friday, 14 May 2021
- WEBINAR 4: „The Rule of Law in the Pandemic“, 10.00-11.30 CEST
- WEBINAR 5: „Quo Vadis? – The Impact of an Extended Emergency“, 15.00-16.30 CEST
Leave A Comment