Head back to programme.
Next session: 14:00-15:30 CET/8:00-9:30 EST
How are online platforms that are used by billions of users around the world regulated? This panel looks at how platform economies such as Facebook or AirBnB are regulated and how they relate with and connect the different legalities they come into contact with. Does this challenge traditional understandings of law?
- Stefania di Stefano, Graduate Institute Geneva, University of Leeds
- Nofar Sheffi, UNSW Sydney
- Thomas Streinz, New York University
- Discussant: Ralf Michaels, Max Planck Institute for Comparative and International Private Law, Queen Mary University London, Hamburg University
- Moderator: Christoph Möllers, HU Berlin
Due to lack of consent of participants, we can’t provide a video of this session.
Leave A Comment